Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Rajapushpa New project in Kokapet Near CBIT

Rajapushpa new project in 12.3 acres coming up in Kokapet near CBIT(Behind Frontline Seven).

https://goo.gl/maps/tVyJ2wFSdPDA127g6

Area : 12.3 Acres
    No. of Blocks : 6 towers
    Floors : 40(2 blocks) & 42(4 blocks)
    Flats : 1806 units
    Sizes : 1370 to 2335 (Normal towers)
    2705 to 4625 sft (Premium towers)

Master plan
    rjpushpa.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to brc For This Useful Post:

Yes it is opposite to ASBL SPIRE

Is there any pre launch happening in this project?

Price ?

No prelaunch as of now but anticipating to be 6k per sft in one time payment.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to brc For This Useful Post:

Is there any update on this. Please share.

It looks like it is named as rajapushpa pristina.Anybody having any additional details please update

Yes I heard it will be called Pristina or Utopia. They said they will launch by the end of March, expected outright payment rate around 6500 per sft and normal between 7500-8000 per sft. Possession may be around September 2026.
    Last edited by Gutka Mukesh; 03-02-2023 at 04:45 AM.

Thanks for sharing this information about the new Rajapushpa project in Kokapet. It sounds really exciting with 6 towers and 1806 units on 12.3 acres! The location also seems great, near CBIT and with easy access to the city. I checked out the map and it looks like it's in a nice area. I'm curious about the names Pristina or Utopia, they sound cool! Do you know if these are confirmed or just rumors? Overall, it looks like a promising project and I'll definitely keep an eye out for the launch at the end of March. By the way, check out pinegroveresidence.com.sg. They have some excellent options for RE investments, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutka Mukesh View Post
    Yes I heard it will be called Pristina or Utopia. They said they will launch by the end of March, expected outright payment rate around 6500 per sft and normal between 7500-8000 per sft. Possession may be around September 2026.
    Any contact person information from Rajapushpa?

Any new update on when Rajapushpa kokapet cbit pre launch is happening?

Good Afternoon

RAJAPUSHPA PRISTINIA Shaanti Nagar, Kokapet, launch is around the corner. We are expecting RERA by weekend. Mostly, we will start collecting bookings by 14th/15th April.
    6450+floor rise- upfront and 7850+amenities for bankfunding And, for 2900& 4500sqft flats, 6800+floor rise- upfront and 8199+amenities for bankfunding For first 50-80 customers, there will be some early bird offer.

Best Regards,
    Aaditya
    +91 7330836262

- - - Updated - - -

Good Afternoon

RAJAPUSHPA PRISTINIA Shaanti Nagar, Kokapet, launch is around the corner. We are expecting RERA by weekend. Mostly, we will start collecting bookings by 14th/15th April.
    6450+floor rise- upfront and 7850+amenities for bankfunding And, for 2900& 4500sqft flats, 6800+floor rise- upfront and 8199+amenities for bankfunding For first 50 customers, there will be some early bird offer.

Best Regards,
    Aaditya
    +91 7330836262

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AADITYA For This Useful Post:

Thanks. Few questions about this project.
    1>any details about whats coming up opposite to rajapushpa pristine site ( i.e left of Asbl spire)? If there going to be 40+ flr high rise towers in front of pristine. wil they block the lake view for pristine towers?
    2>I see chiranjivi's acharya studios ope land opposite to pristine. It looks like an abandoned area that can cause nuisance to nearby communities? Any thoughts on that?
    3>I see a small naala crossing (going towards kokapet lake may be) shantinagar road after some distance just before myhome lifehub i guess. Will that still be there after proposed 120 feet road is done?
    4>Neopolis layout has underground electricity. Does pristine get underground electricity with no visible wires/towers hanging outside on the road?
    5>Will the proposed 120 ft road in front of pristine get all the traffic from myhome lifehub/neopolis going into kokapet residential areas?
    6> I understand neopolis is located on top of hill and has higher elevation compared to resof kokapt/gandipet lake? What is the difference in ekevation between myhome lifehub vs rajapushpa pristina? Any concerns from flooding etc. with water flowing from neopolis into lowlands?

Aporeciate if I get some answers from the folks in this group to help in my decision making to invest in this project or not. I plan to use it for end use in the nexf 5 to 10 years. Thanks.

Jayabheri Sahasra is better option compare to Rajapushpa pristine i believe. location wise & density. Close to wipro circle & US consulate and price is 7250sft.

Since my plan is to use it for end use in d next 5 to 10 years, location of prestina looks good to me with the near by upcoming neopolis offices/mall/entertainment ameneties and gandipate lake. Its also not that far from financial district.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky6689 View Post
    Since my plan is to use it for end use in d next 5 to 10 years, location of prestina looks good to me with the near by upcoming neopolis offices/mall/entertainment ameneties and gandipate lake. Its also not that far from financial district.
    apple and oranges, location is great and closer to services and golden mile. neopolis is for uber rich (you might be rich) no judgement. the whole FD kokapet is crossing uppermiddle class price points.... but construction itself costs more than 4k now.... no wonder launches are at 7k+ and bigger formats to dispose quickly maybe?

no need to worry about flooding, nala is connected to Musi. I never saw the area submerged, but you never know once everything is concreted....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sudhir999 View Post
    Jayabheri Sahasra is better option compare to Rajapushpa pristine i believe. location wise & density. Close to wipro circle & US consulate and price is 7250sft.
    its closer to basti other wise consulate is a good attraction along with qcity and wipro circle

Anu update on the pricing or the floor plans ..?

Any further update on rera

They were confident that they would get RERA by now. Now, they are saying bookings open 21st after they get RERA. The road to go to the site right now is terrible. Apparently the road from Neopolis will be built in 18 months

Rajapushpa said they have received the Govt. Order 363 to build 100 ft road connecting neopolis layout to pipeline road/shanti nagar road (the approach road for pristina site).
    Where can I lookup online Govt order 363 showing this as approved by govt?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast