• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Sanwa Exzes-X FHSS3 2.4GHz 4-channel transmiiter

Garry

sanwa_exzes_plus_01.jpg

Translated -

Sanwa makes its high-end remote control stick a bit better. This not only pleases the R / C fans of this concept, but the top riders Lamberto Collari and Robert Pietsch. Both have for years relied on Sanwa stick remote controls and show your national and international successes, that the performance is to gun stations on the same level. With the current EXZES-X 2.4GHz FHSS 3 now stick fans will benefit from the advantages of the latest Sanwa technology. Outstanding response, impressive features and intelligent adjustment - the EXZES 2.4GHz FHSS 3-X combines the currently feasible in the stick-Channel R / C Cars.

sanwa_exzes_plus_02.jpg

The large display on the top of the transmitter is the perfect interface to use the enormous functional diversity of Exces-X 2.4GHz FHSS-3 can. The menu structure is arranged clearly and logically, making all adjustments can be made quickly and easily. Exces-X 2.4GHz FHSS 3 has extensive configuration options to handle the position and operation of the transmitter as comfortable and effective as possible: individual adjustment of the stick voltage, variable angle adjustment of the throttle modules, arbitrary assignment of individual function keys, etc. Almost everything is adjustable.

Features

* 2 or 4 channel mode selectable

* 2.4GHz FHSS 3 Channel Receiver

* Perfectly adjustable stick units

* Backlit LCD display switchable

* Digital trimming

* 30 model memory, 12 letters

* Laps, interval and countdown clocks

* Adjustable servo speed

* Traction control

* Servo Monitor

* 2 Free Mixers

* Trim Expo, dual rate and sub-trim

* Failsafe for receiver battery voltage

Source: RC News.de

i so prefer stick controllers!!! i was going to get the futaba 3pm version! how much is this going to retail for????

do these have the possibility of changing the driection stick? so instead of right being right, can right be left etc...??? the only reason i say that, is becasuse my servo is like this....

i so prefer stick controllers!!! i was going to get the futaba 3pm version! how much is this going to retail for????

do these have the possibility of changing the driection stick? so instead of right being right, can right be left etc...??? the only reason i say that, is becasuse my servo is like this....

There'll be a reverse mode on each channel no doubt.

These do look like awesome radios, not sure if it's quite a match for the Futaba 3-VCS though..?

Its just as good as the 3VC, the KO Vantage 3 etc. Those have always been the ultimate three stick radios for cars. I've got the KO but the only radio I'd change it for, would the the Sanwa Exzes.